THE LEARNING JOURNEY CONTINUES TO RECEIVE TOP AWARDS FOR THEIR FUN AND EDUCATIONAL TOYS
2017 is Already an Award-Winning Year for The Learning Journey According to the Tillywig Toy and Media Awards, Mom’s Choice Awards and Creative Child’s Magazine Awards
- Puzzle Doubles-Find It Friends
- My First Grab It! Space Match
- My First Big Floor Puzzle - Farm Friends
- Puzzle Doubles – Find It Dinosaurs
- Techno Gears Quirky Copter
- Match It! Letters
- Telly the Teaching Time Clock
- ABC- Melody Maker
To be selected as a Tillywig award winner, a product submitted must be determined by their testing team to have high entertainment and/or educational value. When assessing these values, many factors are focused and evaluated, including: ease of first use, replay value, quality appearance, social interaction and fun factor, creativity and thought processes and motor skills development. During the evaluation process, the products are used by several testers in an observed focus group format. The variety of testers and observers come from all walks of life and a broad range of ages.
The Mom’s Choice Awards® (MCA) evaluates products and services created for children, families and educators. The program is globally recognized for establishing the benchmark of excellence in family-friendly media, products and services. The organization is based in the United States and has reviewed thousands of items from more than 55 countries.
The Mom’s Choice Awards honored The Learning Journey with multiple awards:
- My First Grab it! Circus Match- Gold Award
- Lift and Learn Clock Puzzle – Gold Award
- Techno Gears Quirky Copter – Gold Award
- Rocket Shape Sorter – Gold Award
- Remote Control Colors and Shapes Dancing Dino – Silver Award
Creative Child Magazine's Awards Program is unique in that all products submitted are reviewed by moms, music educators and early education professionals. Products are reviewed by many people - the very people who would purchase them. The finalists may receive a prestigious Preferred Choice award or the Seal of Excellence based on their ability to exceed expectations for nurturing creativity and education in children. The Creative Child Awards seals are a distinguishing mark of achievement and desirability.
Creative Child Magazine honored The Learning Journey with many awards this year. These awards include:
- Techno Gears Bionic Bug- Creative Play of the Year
- Little Baby Bongo Drums- Musical Play of the Year
- Techno Gears Marble Mania Extreme 4.0- Toy of the Year
- Rocket Shape Sorter- Preferred Choice
- Early Learning ABC Auto- Travel Fun of the Year & Seal of Excellence
The Learning Journey International is a manufacturer and distributer of an exclusive line of award winning children’s interactive educational products. Our products inspire learning, creativity and discovery as they enhance each child’s potential. All products build on the skills necessary for children to be ready for school as they prepare to become our leaders of tomorrow. To learn more about The Learning Journey, please visit us online at The Learning Journey or contact us toll free at 877-839-3969.